Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:28 PM (96 replies)
  • alztheking
    8 Posts
    Thu, Feb 3 2022 1:36 PM

bro try playing it on steam...its a gaming platform

• HUTCH3579
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2022 7:43 PM

I was locked out from playing for over a year. I had a Mac and when they quit using Flash I could not get back in. I tried everything they suggested and nothing worked. Then after a year i got in with no problem and have been playing ever since.

• 19hendo76
    2 Posts
    Sat, Mar 18 2023 10:43 AM

maybe its not your browser...but your ram memory?  The more ram you got the better any browser works, I got like 12 ram for instance

• jensboy
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 9:22 AM

I've been playing WGT golf using Xfinity internet and Edge for my browser.  And I have absolutely NO issues with the game.  None whatsoever.  But when I used to play on Firefox and Chrome, I couldn't say that.  So try Edge.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 9:40 AM

jensboy:
    I've been playing WGT golf using Xfinity internet and Edge for my browser.  And I have absolutely NO issues with the game.  None whatsoever.  But when I used to play on Firefox and Chrome, I couldn't say that.  So try Edge.

The game is NOT played through a browser anymore so what browser you use is irrelevant.

The game is a standalone APP that you download to your computer and then play by clicking on the icon that is on your desktop.

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Fri, Jul 7 2023 10:09 AM

If people open the game via the play now button in their browser that may give the impression the two are connected.

• DTrobaugh
    1 Posts
    Sun, Oct 22 2023 5:28 PM

try going to Steam its a game site where u can buy games but they also have free games and WGT is one of the free games. ive been using it for yrs and have no problem.

RSS