http://www.wgt.com/members/yonga2003/default.aspx

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 1:48 PM

It'll never end.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:06 PM

Judge of what? You calling someone out here, however indirectly, or the totally nothing worth looking at unless you're him?

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:17 PM

Must have deleted them nothing to see except one hot friend

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:27 PM

All I was pointing out was the fact that Patriotsplaya (owner of Black Label Society) keeps sending out these wall posts to random members of other clubs.  You be the judge as to whether or not that is something that is ok....  I guess in YJ's opinion it is not a problem... others may disagree...

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:07 AM

A problem is when a player joins a CC, scopes out the members, quits the CC and then lobbies the selected players to join another CC. Actively pursuing good players, whether or not they're in another club, hardly seems punishable by public scourging. 

You can't get your face slapped unless you ask. You might get slapped a lot but you'll get laid a lot too.  ;-)

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 6:43 AM

Cycle.. I do believe at the time that was sent this Player was not a member of Eagle Club Golf Association until after both Posts on his wall by the Club owners. To me that would indicate he was actively seeking a club. He responded on BLS owners wall in an inquiring manner indicating he wasn't upset about it so it shouldn't be any of your concern. We all know you, ECCC and BLS/Patriots Player have a feud going on. IMO, from being a past member, there are practices ECCC uses to recruit that I consider aren't too above board either. As to what I prefer not mention, here or anywhere unless prevoked. Don't get me wrong ECCC is a fine club with some great tournies and some good members. I have nothing against it and it just wasn't for me personally. I belong to ECGA club and their practices are way above board and have some of the most fun players I have had the pleasure of playing with. 

If you got a problem with this club or it's owner and feel their practices are against WGT rules then take it to WGT. If they are within the bounds and rules then there shouln't be a problem whether you like it or not. The ultimate thing is that eventually your practice of calling this out in the manner you are doing it will get you into trouble with WGT. If that is something you don't care about so be it, let the chips fall where they may.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 8:24 AM

Thanks Oldbayrunner... and I respect your opinion.

This is just one of many... my original post said you be the judge.  I'm not saying it is against the rules but I do think owners of other clubs should be aware of this practice.  From my understanding and experience.. this is the only large club doing this.... again.. you be the judge...

• pjctas0822
    4,555 Posts
    Thu, Aug 30 2012 5:39 PM

Cycle don't worry about it there are alot of players on here that create multi accounts to invade CC's and steal ideas and such then go back to their CC using their original account and well you know how it goes.

ECCC is a classy CC and you should not feel threatened in the least bit. If you want I can invite him over to dinner and have some of my peeps beat the crap out of him. I won't even charge you for the favor. :)

RSS