Forums

Help › Forums

Re: why downhill all the time

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 16 2010 4:22 PM (1 replies)
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 2:50 PM

This is something I have noticed since I started Playing.  Even more so on the new 9 at SA,  on five of the holes, the indicator showed a downhill putt, putt rolled out past the hole, (I know, I should have made the putt), when the next screen came up, instead of a uphill putt to the hole, again the indicator showed a downhill putt.  Now I know that all of the pin placements are not in holes on the green so why the discrepancy.

Anyone, anyone, anyone.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sun, May 16 2010 4:22 PM

haji97071:

This is something I have noticed since I started Playing.  Even more so on the new 9 at SA,  on five of the holes, the indicator showed a downhill putt, putt rolled out past the hole, (I know, I should have made the putt), when the next screen came up, instead of a uphill putt to the hole, again the indicator showed a downhill putt.  Now I know that all of the pin placements are not in holes on the green so why the discrepancy.

Anyone, anyone, anyone.

There are many holes on St Andrews and Kiawah (in WGT, but not in real life) where it is downhill to the hole in every direction when within 3 ft or so.

RSS