Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Democratic Republic Of Golf Obsession (DROGO)

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 28 2012 11:12 PM (1 replies)
  • StormTigers
    264 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 6:14 PM

Hi All,

DROGO started last year and has slowly expanded it's membership to 27. The whole idea is to have some fun, meet new people, form new friendships and play some online golf.  

As President and Founder of DROGO I have been delighted in adding new members who meet our criteria.You must have a sense of humour, like to chat with the people you are playing with and most of all want to participate and have some fun.

We have our own Club Tournaments, Monthly Medal, Match Play Championship and Gamesman of DROGO award held over 3 months of copeting in various competitions.

Lately we have also run 2 inter club tournaments and walked away victorious and had one heck of a lot of fun doing it too !

We are not about winning credits, bring money into it and it threatens the fun side of online gaming.We do however offer sleeves of balls frequently as competition prizes ! And in major tournaments bigger rewards are offered (club/avatar upgrades etc)

We are always seeking new and challenging ways to run tournaments that latest idea being SPEED GOLF ! Here you use your normal clubs in 30 second time limit matchplay games with starter balls in a round robin against 3 other player until such tie as someone is a clear winner.

So I cordially invite anyonewho is looking for a Country Club to call home that really wants and thrives on regular participation to check us out and send me a message.

Our website is at 

drogo.web-wizard.net

Cheers

stormtigers

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 11:12 PM

Great concept and great pic A+

RSS