Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Entry fee for Members paid by Owner

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:04 PM (4 replies)
  • mmatheus63
    421 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 12:27 PM

I need some help.  Does anybody know if I can pay for my members to enter a tourney.  I have a small club with 12 members.  I want everyone to play but most don't have the credits.  I'm willing and able to pony up for everyone.  Anyone know how I can do this?

Much appreciated. 

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 3:45 PM

Hi, the only way I can see is sending the winner(s) balls or something from the pro shop.

• mmatheus63
    421 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:06 PM

Thank you for the idea.  That is a step in the right direction

• StormTigers
    264 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2012 5:37 PM

Yes unfortunately I think th rules don't allow credits to be given as prizes by anyone other than WGT so that sort of stuffs the idea of free entry and credit prizes. Thing is WGT get a cut from any monies put into a prize pool and that to me is an unwarranted overhead.

Our CC comps are free entry with sleeves of balls as prizes although a major tournament we offered a new driver or something of that nature.

good luck

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Wed, Aug 29 2012 3:04 PM

mmatheus63:

I need some help.  Does anybody know if I can pay for my members to enter a tourney.  I have a small club with 12 members.  I want everyone to play but most don't have the credits.  I'm willing and able to pony up for everyone.  Anyone know how I can do this?

Much appreciated. 

Meeooww!

Why don't you just create some free to enter CC tourneys? But if you want go give your players credits, you can lose a blitz in challenge mode to them, although they would have to have at least 30 cr in their accounts. I'm not a an of that, but losing challenges is really the only way to gift someone credits and I think blitz is the cheapest way to go, only a 5 credit charge for stakes between 25 to 249 credits. But you can't make them spend the cash on entry fees, lol. I hope this helped, if you have any more questions, post them on my wall or send me a friend request.

PU

RSS