Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Electra CC

Fri, Aug 24 2012 7:45 AM (7 replies)
  • Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Wed, Aug 22 2012 9:07 AM

We are open for another CC vs CC Matchplay tournament--10 to 16 players-nine hole practice or ranked format.  Our averages vary from 54-67  TM-TL players.   We all practice good etiquette and sportsmanship.......fun, yet competitive play.    If interested, send me a friend invite, or simply post to my wall.    Thanks, Kurt

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 7:40 AM

Cmon CC's.....lets rip at it!

'

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 9:15 AM

:-)  Not sure if anyone wants to mess with you guys/gals.  East Coast recently got stomped and you've added our top player since then!  Nice job running Electra.... I recommend CC's to accept the challenge but don't get discouraged.

Cycle

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 10:18 AM

Kurt; we're coming to the end of a match with Transgressional (3 games to go). I'm sure there'll be plenty of us who'll happily sign-up for another ELCC / Electra face-off. Probable start date would be beginning to middle of September.

PM me to discuss further.

James

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2012 1:55 PM

Sounds great Jim.  

• jimbean346
    3,006 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 2:49 AM

I'm sure Electra will be baying for blood after the last match back in April Kurt :)

I've got a sign-up thread running in the CC forum and it normally takes 48 hours to get 12-16 names signed up. I expect the list to include mostly TL's and legends with the make-up being

8-10: sub-60 average TL's / legends

3-4: 60-65 legends

1-2: 65+ TM / legend

If you could get a similar mix, that'd be ideal so that each game will be fairly tight on paper. I'm suggesting to our team a start date of around 10th September but it could be sooner if sign-ups get sorted quickly.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 4:07 AM

The Elite CC just recently played out an exciting MP tournament against EL. Nothing short of a perfect tournament and a lot of fun. My good friend mighyred was just awesome to work with. I'm sure Jim will do the same to represent ELCC. Good Luck and have fun.

Heads up - maybe The Elite CC will take on the winners,,, Im sure there are a few that may want a piece of this,,,lol.

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2012 7:45 AM

Sounds Great Jim, our team is ready to go.........we can work the details out and start Sept 10ish,   Ok Jeff,   hope Electra can hold the ELCC off this time. 

RSS