Forums

Help › Forums

Re: skips

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 18 2009 7:25 AM (7 replies)
  • captainchris
    2 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 4:13 PM

has any one out there experenced skips or delays in the program while they are taking a shot? It is very frustrating when you are playing a tournament and trying to shot the best score possible and the the game skips!!

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, Mar 16 2009 6:52 PM

If the bar freezes I just don't click to hit...acts like a practice swing. Yes it's frustrating. At least you get a second try with no miss hit. Odd how me and my wife playing on different computers freeze at the same time !                                                                 

Enjoy your play

Mike

• bob077
    29 Posts
    Wed, Mar 18 2009 11:51 PM

the skips are annoying as hell it makes me want to quit playing

• chuckiee
    2,194 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2009 10:03 AM

All

I keep coming back hoping they will fix this problem and others but they must be taking a coffee break in China. I'm being sarcastic because this proplem has been too long not being addressed. Ive been told to reset my browser but this still doesn't work so I go play Utour for awhile you don't have that proplem and you can hit better shots, longer drives, balls that spin back when you want,  practice greens and a driving range  but like all computer games they all have there faults. Utours graghics and putting greens aren't as good.

Good Luck chuckiee

Good Luck chuckiee   

• MELVW
    4 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 3:52 PM

having all the skipping problems also....very bad

• SmokyWoods
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2009 6:36 PM

I found that by changing browsers ( to Firefox ) this problem improvede considerably.

• HeresYourSign
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 6:43 AM

just get a faster computer, and the friefox thing i could'nt even get wgt to load in firefox.

FLOCK BROWSERS WORKS

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2009 7:25 AM

GOOGLE CHROME!!

RSS