Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PGA style country club.

Thu, Jul 5 2012 6:03 PM (4 replies)
  • LGGO
    27 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 3:18 PM

Come to my club, invite your friends, and have some fun, PGA style! Note that all virtual PGA tournaments have a 2 single-round format, with random conditions.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_pga_virtual_tour/default.aspx

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2012 7:59 PM

Awesome I do let people know about your CC my friend maybe one day we can combine since we already have one thing in common in a CC...That is the emulated PGA tours. Maybe for the start of next Seasons PGA TOUR in Jan/Feb of next year ?

2 Heads are better then one.

• LGGO
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:05 PM

Oh, very interesting! Do note that I don't follow the real PGA schedule, but stay true to the names and locations of the tournaments.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 2:21 PM

LGGO:

Oh, very interesting! Do note that I don't follow the real PGA schedule, but stay true to the names and locations of the tournaments.

Thats when 2 heads being better then one comes into play :)

I do Follow the Real Schedule but due to lack of courses in this game it is hard to follow Courses but I do follow weather and apply conditions accordingly.

Like I said we shall speak more towards the end of the year and put our ideas in private (If people want to copy thats fine but let them come up with their own ideas and put the work in) It is not easy.

• LGGO
    27 Posts
    Thu, Jul 5 2012 6:03 PM

Sure. Meanwhile, let me just say that since my club tournaments are virtual PGA events, they are not subject to time-sensitive concerns. Greater flexibility and freedom.

RSS