Help › Forums

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 5:45 PM (43 replies)
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:06 AM

YankeeJim:
    Do you have any idea what it's like to experience Super Bowl Week 4 times in a row with your team in it?

Let's see.... SF...  5 - 0 in SuperBowls ...

Nope, can't say that I know what losing the big game feels like.. lol.

I know I am going to incur the wrath of the StL faithful here, but they made a mistake.  Bradford may be 'all that' as a QB, but history shows that more times than not, a QB taken with the first pick will fail. 

They should have drafted an 'impact right now' player...  Suh, for example. 

If you think SBradford is going to run out there on opening day and shoot lights out, you're in for a rude awakening.

Speaking of which.. yesterday's news.. .the Raiders released JaMarcus Russell.... they had to pay him $39million for all of his 7 wins over 3 seasons.  Money well spent, Mr. Davis, money well spent.

My only question is, what the (bleep) took so long?

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:46 PM

stop it....go outside or play golf.....this aint madden forums.......losers always whin aboot their best......lolololololol      

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:54 PM

youareintrouble:
    .losers always whin aboot their best

"..... and winners go home and  f*** the prom queen."     Sean Connery

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 5:45 PM

Snaike:

If you think SBradford is going to run out there on opening day and shoot lights out, you're in for a rude awakening.

Not sure who implied this. Fact was that the Rams needed a QB. They got a good one. No college QB is expected to come out of college and dazzle the League in the first game.. or even first season. Yet if anyone can do it.. Bradford can. Not that I believe anyone is expecting him too.. but It wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Oh and as far as J. Russell.. another fine economic decision by a California franchise. Bwuahaha! Those California people.. I tell ya! They SURE know how to manage their money!! 

<center><font face=wingdings size =5>J</font></center>

RSS