Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Booted Off

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 28 2010 7:24 AM (1 replies)
  • stargrazer
    2 Posts
    Tue, Apr 27 2010 7:46 AM

ok, I'm a newbie, I practice of course and naturally after a while feel like expieriencing a "real" round but no, the bigheads boot me straight off cos they aint got the patience to play ( and possibly giveme a few  pointers too) a newbie like me.

I respect their view of course, possibly having to wait several seconds or a couple of minutes is a bit of a wind up but hey....we all gotta start somewhere right? So I ask you please ( Mr T. Woods and Co! ) have a bit of patience and allow first timers like me join a game, I mean whats the WORSE that can happen?

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 7:24 AM

stargrazer:

ok, I'm a newbie, I practice of course and naturally after a while feel like expieriencing a "real" round but no, the bigheads boot me straight off cos they aint got the patience to play ( and possibly giveme a few  pointers too) a newbie like me.

I respect their view of course, possibly having to wait several seconds or a couple of minutes is a bit of a wind up but hey....we all gotta start somewhere right? So I ask you please ( Mr T. Woods and Co! ) have a bit of patience and allow first timers like me join a game, I mean whats the WORSE that can happen?

I see today that you have no score history and no other stats. Why don't you try playing the game a few times before finding fault with others?

RSS