Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New CC: THE PGA VIRTUAL TOUR.

Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:23 PM (2 replies)
  • LGGO
    27 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 5:44 AM

Come to the club and help build it up to a friendly community of a great many players!

Regular virtual PGA tournaments.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/home.aspx?ID=103010

• RASTAFARIANSTEVE
    57 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 1:11 PM

i will join send a invite!and i would like to play you sometime before i join.rock on!

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:23 PM

LG . Your link is wrong. Dont send them to owner tool link .

I do that in my CC as well. Are you doing money standings ? How does yours work ? PM me if you would or send an email. Reason I say that is because I run A PGA format each week and was looking to create (outside of WGT format) a league so players would not have to quit their current CC in order to join. I have done that format for about 8 years prior to a 5 year hiatus from the internet due to personal reasons. 

I ran a Tour called CGA from 1998 or 1999 (im old) to 2004 for the TW series and very successfully I might add. 

WGT community is good but it seems to be scattered all over the place. Therefore it is hard to keep up with multi account (restarters or whatever they are labeled today)  . I know thats 1 main reason alot of players dont join CC's because alot of owners frown upon that and they would get caught .

Im so confused where WGT stands on this issue because they have contradicted themselves on the rules of restarting. The rule has loop holes that are affecting this game in a negative way.

I would love to talk with you about formatting and maybe we can share ideas together since we are interested in the same thing. 

I have had members in my CC tell me to keep "My Version of the PGA tour " quiet because people would try to do the same thing. But on the contrary I think it is good for our community. A lot of work I might add.

RSS