Forums

Help › Forums

Re: hi

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:52 PM (2 replies)
  • drugs63
    13 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 11:49 AM

Hi,I am looking to possibly join a Country Club.I was a member of Real Golfers Club but tigerwoods84 closed it due to all the issues and problems.I am very hesitant about joining another Club but I am sure that there has to be a C.C. on here that has honest,sincere,trustworthy,ethical and moral members and people running it. I know thats probably asking for too much.All I want is to find somewhere to play where i can go back to having fun...Getting my butt kicked by better,more experienced players doesn't bother me.I will play against all tiers in open tourneys.My concern and rightfully so, since it was a major issue with the Real Golfers club,that the higher tier players such as Legends,Tour Master, and even Master Tier players show respect and DO NOT PLAY  in Tourneys Clearly earmarked for lower Tiered players.If a tourney is set up and says very simply that its "Tour Pro Tier Only",then that should 100% be respected.If I play in a "Masters" Tier Only tourney,I do not expect to see a "Tour Master" or Legend playing in this tourney. Thats just how I am.If I decide to play in a tourney thats open to all tiers, then I usually play and expect to get my butt handed to me on a platter.Just how it is,but it doesn't stop me from trying.

I am an honest man,who,if he senses something is amiss, will NOT bite his tongue and look the other way.If this is going to be a problem,meaning if you have something you don't want detected or something to just go unnoticed,then I am not the right person for your club.I am just an average player on here looking to spend some time relaxing, playing and having fun doing it.I hope that people understand where I am coming from.No one wants to feel like they are being taken advantage of.

So I ask,is there a Country Club on here that is looking for someone like me?I hope so but if not,thats okay too.Nothing surprises me these days.Have a good day all.

• row2seat2
    1,441 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:27 PM

Look at East Coast CC , Tiered and non tiered tourneys, good Skype room x2 , one just for game set ups. link to website take a look   http://eastcoastcountryclub.wordpress.com/

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 6:52 PM

RSS