Mon, Jul 2 2012 8:04 PM (3 replies)
  • pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 6:55 PM

See other thread

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 10:51 AM

Bump . We are looking for TM's Masters and Legends at this time.

As a courtesy gift for signing up the CC is giving away free set of practice Balls as well.

Not the best balls but they work in practice mode. See them here

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Thu, Jun 28 2012 10:15 AM

Now that WGT has given CC owners and players the ability to play multi rounds in a single tourney . Our PGA style format will become interesting. 4 Rounds is a little much for one week on this game. But ALL majors will be 4 rounds run for 2 weeks and Each weekly Tourney will be 2 rounds starting next week.

So if anyone is looking to be a part of a PGA style tournament week in and week out please check us out.

I have opened registration up to new WGT players as well . Hacks and Amatuers may now apply for a limited time only.

• pjctas0822
    4,556 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2012 8:04 PM

Our CC is currently accepting Amateurs and Hacks for a limited time . We are looking for members to not only participate but to be very involved in our CC. I have an off WGT platofrm forum that I have put alot of work into and request that all members register HERE. Feel free to check out the website as a Guest (if you decide to join our CC only then would you have to decide to register. IT IS NOT MANDATORY TO REGISTER FOR THIS FORUM TO BE ELIGIBLE AS A MEMBER . IT IS YOUR CHOICE

I have had people complain and say I am a dictator by forcing my members to use this forum instead of WGT very limited forum. That is not the case. There are quite a few reasons I do this.

1. WGT 's platform is boring and limited.

2. If our CC grows I have plans to detach from WGT's forum that way members can still join another CC and be a part of Glamouflage without being forced to quit their current CC and be limited.

3. Gives members a more private and fun way to express themselves without having to follow the TOS (rules which some are not fair) of this WGT platform. 

4. Most of the TOP CC's out there have their own website already and to me that is awesome. 

All newbies joining WGT first of all welcome, be very careful when choosing a CC . Dont just jump into the first one that accepts you and end up quitting because it is not what you expected.

God Bless all.

RSS