Forums

Help › Forums

Re: meter froze

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:46 PM (1 replies)
  • kokatosi1
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:19 PM

when playing, my meter froze and i had to disconnect . when i got back on again my meter bar was'nt there, so i had to disconnect again. can anyone explane why that happen. I was playing stroke play with a good lead going in to the last hole.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 2:46 PM

Hi kokatosi,

If your meter froze after you clicked the ding on your shot then that means the shot data sent after the click didn't make it to the server.  This can happen for various reasons and sometimes there's not much you can do to control it.  A good example would be when you try to load any random webpage and for whatever reason it doesn't negotiate the connection.  After a few seconds of no loading you click refresh on your browser and instantly everything appears.  Hiccups like that do occur from time to time.

However, when you returned to your game you should still be able to see the meter on your screen.  If you couldn't see the meter or if it looks like part of the right side of the screen is cut off then perhaps your resolution was adjusted somehow.  Try clicking the MAXIMIZE button on your browser to make the window switch to full resolution.  If you don't see the meter at the bottom you may need to adjust your display properties.  You can click here to read about how to check your resolution.  WGT needs to be played in a minimum desktop resolution of 1024x768 to see the entire game screen.

If you continue to experience this issue then please post a screenshot of the screen with the meter missing if you can.

RSS