Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Course Awards

Mon, May 3 2010 6:43 AM (3 replies)
  • ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 4:51 AM

The Hole in Ones and the Flag Sticks awards are really going to be hard to keep track of. I know you guys haven't added things to the stats tab in a while, but...

Wouldn't mind seeing a section of where we got a hole in one for instance. Also could work Hit Pins, Eagles, etc.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:26 AM

Good suggestion. =)

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 2:50 PM

ncviz:

The Hole in Ones and the Flag Sticks awards are really going to be hard to keep track of. I know you guys haven't added things to the stats tab in a while, but...

Wouldn't mind seeing a section of where we got a hole in one for instance. Also could work Hit Pins, Eagles, etc.

I'm a dope. I don't understand what you mean to say or what you are asking for. If it is a suggestion what do you suggest? NIV said it was a good one, but I missed it. ~SP~

Nevermind. I re-read the post and presume you want specific breakdown. I got it. Sorry

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 6:43 AM

Have an idea of how this could be easier to track.

Right now everytime you eagle, in the activity if denotes the hole in which it happened. You have the same thing for hole outs but don't note the hole. If which hole it happened at were added like the eagles/hole in ones etc. it might be easier to track.

Example...

"ncviz holed a shot from 17.19 yards." could be changed to... "ncviz holed a shot from 17.19 yards on hole #4 on BETHPAGE BLACK."

You don't always hit the pin during these, but it's better than nothing. Also doesn't cover the times when you hit the pin and the shot doesn't go down. So may need some extra tweeking. Just an idea.

I take it you see what I mean now SP ;).

RSS