Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quit Complaining, Whining, Crying!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:37 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chuzeme
    7 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:02 PM

Man, when are you gonna wake up and smell the coffee. Are you the janitor at WGT or something? These people don't pay my light bill and if you can't see what their up to , then no wonder this country is going to hell. Theylet you play for about a year on fairly decent clubs and then all of a sudden give you some crap clubs and oh- by the way- why not buy some decent, more accurate clubs from us. It sounds like you live and die from the notion that if someone gives you something for free- then you are forever indebted for life. And by the way, I make enough money that if I want to go out and buy Tiger Wood's golf game - it's no problem!!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:27 PM

Here come the conspiracy theories now.  What they're up to?  Do you even know what's happening here?

If you did then you'd know they've been "up to" setting up a micro-transaction based golf website from Day 1.  This is not a surprise at all.  In fact it's all over the internet in various news blurbs.  If you were surprised by this, you have only your own ignorance to blame

There are already two micro-transaction based golf games on the web already.  Both are highly successful and employ a similar equipment buying strategy.  Both other games start you out with bad equipment.  Again, nothing new here.

If you did anything on this forum besides complain in other people's threads you'd also know that they've already acknowledged that the starter clubs are way more sensitive than they should be and they are already addressing the issue.  Try giving them more than 36 hours to fix it.

There's really no need to gang up on the thread's author.  TXBowhunter's only point was that the same people who love WGT get downright nasty when something doesn't go their way.  It degenerates into a mob mentality and instead of constructive critcism, you get a lot of ungrateful bastards out there who feel as if they are owed something when they are not.

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:31 PM

Heehee...I love the game and find it much more challenging than my other golf video games, thats why I'm playing the most realistic golf game...thanks!

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2009 4:37 PM

Thanks for the dialogue but we want to focus on the game, not the company or the players.  I am locking this thread.

• PAGES
RSS