Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Electra B CC vs Guys and Dolls CC

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:40 PM (27 replies)
  • Swiss69
    112 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 7:44 PM

I'm not sure what is going on. I gave Wayno another chance to play and finish our CC vs CC match, sadly his internet bailed again before we even got set up. Any suggestions?    Pat

Wayno_1 wrote
    on 15 Jun 2012 at 4:05 PM

Hi Pat..I am back to lightning fast internet....lol Let me know when it's good for you and I will make it work.

Thanks

Wayne

Swiss69 wrote
    on 15 Jun 2012 at 6:07 PM

Ok, see ya green i'm ready

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 6:49 AM

Pat I will give you the win , If you want to play Wayne just to play , have at it.

Jerome

• JEMSS
    2,828 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 2:38 PM

Rose nicely done sis:o) Of course I wanted Jeff to win,but if he had to lose, no one better than you my friend. Jeff will get ya next time:o)

This tourney has been a great deal of fun for all who have participated so far and there is no doubt Electra is a very talented CC. Guys and Dolls however has great heart and we are growing leaps and bounds in talent and I hope in near future regardless of outcome we all get to do this again.

To Bridge, I wanted to say (here) that was one of best matches I have ever been part of and I think we both made some amazing shots but in end your putter was super hot and I died at 17th lol.

It makes a big difference playing against a CC with class, and terrific talent and again I truly hope this comes round again.

Warmly,

Amy

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 3:24 PM

We are now in our final week , please complete your matches . Thank you

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 5:47 PM

Druid1999 wins by forfeit

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 10:54 AM

1 game left

• Megan22
    2,115 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 2:27 PM

I want to congratulate Electra on their victory in this tourney...

But mostly, I want to say congrats to all members who participated in both CC's!  

Most of the results have come with the words of respect for the opponent and some new friendships formed and that's what it's all about.

So, way to go everyone and thanks to my counterpart Jerome for putting this together and doing most of the work to be honest lol....and for being a great guy that I had the pleasure of going up against!

• canuck1056
    3,167 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 3:40 PM

Congratulations to both clubs for a well played tourney as all have won by exhibiting gr8 sportsmanship , hard fought battles but most importantly everyone had fun and some new friendships have been struck which made all the work worth it . Thank you Guys and Dolls for joining us on this journey . Already looking forward to our next one . Megan and Rachel you are both gems and was a total pleasure working with you on this endeavor .

Jerome 

The Country Club challenge is officially over

RSS