Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shameless

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 15 2010 5:40 AM (2 replies)
  • jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 5:41 PM

I have sat on this for a couple of days, but this type of garbage needs to be addressed in open forum.

This is happening with greater frequency and needs to stop IMMEDIATELY.  Shame on you people who feel a sense of entitlement to beg for my or anyone else's winnings.  I can understand if you need to feed your family and have met hard times, but if you can't afford to play this game, then go away with quickness.

Personally I am playing a game I love with other motives than just passing time.  My wife lost her job last year as many have.  I have sights set on the gift cards in the elite collection so that I can ease the burden next Christmas to provide my children with special gifts.  Luckily I get to do it while having a blast playing golf.  Thank you WGT!

I have gifted many items to several different people, but hear me loud and clear, I WILL NEVER GIFT ONE SINGLE THING THAT A PERSON I HAVE NEVER MET BEGS FOR.

I understand that the visibility of being ranked high on the money list brings out the trolls, but these scumbags really need to get a grip and get their hands out of other people's pockets.

Am I off base here?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 5:49 PM

jakestanfill7:
    Am I off base here?

Absolutely not.

This is another reason, and another example, of why an 'ignore' button is so desperately needed in this game.

Peace

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 5:40 AM

jakestanfill7:

I understand that the visibility of being ranked high on the money list brings out the trolls, but these scumbags really need to get a grip and get their hands out of other people's pockets.

Am I off base here?

Not one iota, jake. Can you imagine what it's like for people that win lotteries? Yeah, I'd like to know firsthand too but still...

Personally, I like your goal here with the gift card for next Christmas.I've no doubt you'll get it. ( Now I feel bad winning back the 200 credits you won from me.)   ;-)

RSS