Help › Forums

Re: Why cheat WGT

Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:55 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:01 PM

callawayjay:
     If you are so sure that NONE of these exist, then please share the PROOF with the rest of this community which I'm sure would put this issue to bed.

Now you're asking me to prove a negative?

Oh please.  I thought you were smarter than that.

Go look at the OP's post in BIB's 54 thread.

You'll see where he came to his conclusion.  He can't do it, BiB did it, he has called BiB a cheater on this other thread. 

Please refer back to my first post on this thread.  YJ's too.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:10 PM

Hey callawyjay-search cheat in the box over there and see what you come up with. Then go to that tube place and do a search for WGT cheats. Let me know when you find one because there isn't a single one. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!

Conjecture and postulation comes from those that yell cheat when they can't perform. Niv didn't clear up anything that isn't common knowledge to anybody with a brain that's looked past the end of their nose. Snaike didn't validate me, the 100s of cheating posts do. You've been here as long as me and know damn good and well you can't cheat this game. The last thing the OP said was he hoped he was wrong. 

Well, he is. 

• callawayjay
    46 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:24 PM

Prove a negative?  What language is this?

If I may infer, I think you meant prove that something does not exist, but I would hate to speculate on your level of knowledge, especially at this point in this discussion. 

Please, I will refer you to WGTniv's post in this thread about them detecting and monitoring of such devices that were and are being used to cheat this game.  His quote: "We are very much aware of the programs that already exist to accomplish that task and we stay up-to-date on any new ones that crop up."

Here is a big pile of crow that I believe that you need to eat now.

And the next time you question my intelligence, I will make you look even more dimwitted than you have clearly shown tonight.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:26 PM

YJ, 

Again, I understand the point you are trying to make with this:

'Let me know when you find one because there isn't a single one. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!" 

But on top of the 'If I'm not aware of one, it doesn't exist' mentality, I think I'd put a little more weight in this.......

WGTniv:

Hi guys,

We actively monitor players for any programs designed to work with or modify the scope of the flash platform or the game itself.  We are very much aware of the programs that already exist to accomplish that task and we stay up-to-date on any new ones that crop up.  Any suspicious activity will flag your account and we will investigate it fully to determine the cause of that activity.

You can rest assured that we do not take this matter lightly.

Thanks for your concerns.

Now then, if your point was that you feel comfortable that WGT is aware of and blocks any such program, that is another story. And one that can't be proven either way, without someone coming forward and admitting to cheating, and we both know that isn't going to happen.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:38 PM

VanHalenLover:
    'Let me know when you find one because there isn't a single one. NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!" 

This was in direct reference, and  a challenge to the OP when he stated ".. well i have been searching various sites on the net, one being something to do with a tube ..."

I'm still waiting. Go to the tube and search WGT cheats.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:55 PM

Hey guys,

The OP and those concerned have the answer they requested, so I'm going to lock this thread now.  Please do not encourage players to actively search out these programs.

Thank You.

• PAGES
RSS