Forums

Help › Forums

Re: back 2 back EAGLES

Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:14 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 4:23 PM

Yes Tygerjr, it has been done by myself and several others. Great shooting, it's what brings us all back each day! :))

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 4:45 PM

Oak... from here on out I will put a half hour delay on my posts...

:)

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 5:07 PM

LMAO! Oak. Good one.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 5:18 PM

Sheesh!  Everyone knows Phil couldn't have been using a WGT 8 iron!  WGT has no left handed clubs.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 5:35 PM

Doublemochaman:

Sheesh!  Everyone knows Phil couldn't have been using a WGT 8 iron!  WGT has no left handed clubs.

Now, THAT is funny stuff, lol

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 6:43 PM

VanHalenLover:

If I saw right, I think he came about 2ft from 3 in a row....... might have been a replay though, not sure

2 feet? more like 2 inches. lol

Every time I hear the phrase "THese guys are good" ..

I think of Phil Mickelson.

That MAN is the epitome of a master.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 9:07 PM

Master?  Wondering if Phil plays WGT???  Wondering if any PGA Tour players try their hand at this game???  Wouldn't it be interesting if AvatarLee was actually Mike Weir?  If Bollox was actually Sergio Garcia?  If SweetiePie was actually Michell Wie?  One can wonder.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:12 PM

Doublemochaman:

Master?  Wondering if Phil plays WGT???  Wondering if any PGA Tour players try their hand at this game???  Wouldn't it be interesting if AvatarLee was actually Mike Weir?  If Bollox was actually Sergio Garcia?  If SweetiePie was actually Michell Wie?  One can wonder.

LMAO

That's hilarious! THanks for the laugh in the "what if" category.

For all you know I could be the director of the CIA's covert experimental program  and planning to do terribly evil things to your mind like they do on Shutter Island.

Mwuahahaha

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 10:12 PM

smason77:
    I think of Phil Mickelson.

I have to tell you all that if Lefty wins this.. and his wife's there with him at the end, there better be a big box of tissues near me... lol

Doublemochaman:
    If SweetiePie was actually Michell Wie?  One can wonder.

There is no way.  SP is far more intelligent.  Had MWie not be a golfer do you really think she'd be sniffing anything near Stanford?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 10:14 AM

Doublemochaman:
    Wouldn't it be interesting if AvatarLee was actually Mike Weir?  If Bollox was actually Sergio Garcia?  If SweetiePie was actually Michell Wie?  One can wonder.

Things that make you go Mmmm!

• PAGES
RSS