Forums

Help › Forums

Trying to fill the last seven spots in our CC

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 20 2012 12:28 AM (0 replies)
  • AJRoberts
    1,276 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 12:28 AM

AJRoberts and Friends Country Club is a tight-knit friendly Country Club. I am hoping to fill my last seven spots to take us upto 50 members - I don't intend taking it any higher than that as I believe we'll lose our 'personal' feel.

Each week we play Free/Unlimited Stroke Tournaments in a three weekly cycle in tiers: Front 9, Back 9 (Tiers are currently: 1)Pro/Am/Hack, 2) Tour Pro, 3) Master and 4)Tour Master/Legend. They are all set up on the same course with different conditions per tier - the aim is for everyone to be able to shoot as low as possible without taking the enjoyment out of playing.

The last Tournament of the three week cycle is an 'Open 18 Holes' where we all play the same course and conditions and prizes are donated by members for the lowest scoring player in each tier. I personally try and play as many rounds as I can with all of our members at some point - but certainly aim to catch each player once in their first week. 

Every week (on a Sunday) our forum is updated with welcomings and movers plus results for last week, tiers for this week and the openings of the tournaments. We have a thread to save great shots on, have recently been involved with a match against another CC and generally progressing as a unit!

If you're interested look us up THE AJROBERTS AND FRIENDS COUNTRY CLUB - our current make-up is: 3 Hacks, 1 Amateur, 8 Pros, 10 Tour Pros, 15 Masters, 3 Tour Masters and 3 Legends.

We look forward to welcoming active players who enjoy good banter, healthy competition who want to join in, have fun and improve their virtual golf skills. 

AJRoberts

RSS