Help › Forums

Re: First master tee 54

Wed, Apr 14 2010 11:04 AM (57 replies)
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 1:47 PM

elkinken:
    dont want to be a stick in the mud, but something smells fishy

The only thing that smells is your comment. If you only knew how much time and effort he has put in to achieve his level of play.   If I were you I would worry about your own game.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 9:07 AM

elkinken:
    dont want to be a stick in the mud, but something smells fishy
    If that's truly the case then you need a napkin to wipe your upper lip.  As you're the only one who smells it.

Those of us who have been here awhile know that not only is this score possible, but there are only a few people capable of it, and BiB is one of them.

If someone we didn't know, say for example you, were to shoot that score, then ALL of us would smell something fishy.

Have a nice day.

• TarheelsRule
    5,475 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 11:35 AM
    You either have an amazing memory or you keep notes as you play. Great round, I notice that you use a lot of punch shots, I have never really used them much, except at St Andrews, I might have to give them a go.
  • poncelopez
    1 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 6:25 PM

i think this will cover all remarks, and i quote " UNFU@#ING BELIEVABLE " you are goliath !

P .S. pardon my french everyone. lol

• SLASHX
    278 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:22 PM

Simply incredible.

Amazing round bud. Congratulations.

In your description you make it sound so easy lol.

• brobear1970
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:38 PM

i agree. wow

• crazyhorse75
    40 Posts
    Sat, Apr 10 2010 4:55 PM

summary of 1 to 18 in 3 easy steps. RECORD -- SAVE -- REPLAY

auto macro recorder springs to mind

• Chadworkz
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 11:04 AM

Simply amazing round my friend, just awesome!

And don't even worry about these clowns that think it's fake, they are the definition of jealous, period! They can't do what you did so they just start talking smack...it's typical of losers who will never go anywhere or achieve anything.

-Chad Roe

RSS