Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Not just another CLUB of the WORLD - Please join!!

Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:10 PM (108 replies)
  • denniswaldrop
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2012 11:14 PM

Hi Voy!  I see you have been growing your club, and I would be interested in joining.  I have sent several requests since I started a couple of weeks ago, but with no courtesy of a response, as of yet.  Your CC sounds like the place to be, and so I will await your reply.  Thanks for considering me.

DennisWaldrop

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 1:31 AM

mlwood47:

Heartbreak is looking for members that want to play in club tournaments for credits and Eq.

What miserable CC owner!! Write your own posts instead of abusing other's with your stupid commercial comments!

VOYAGER

• mickb74
    290 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 10:36 AM

i agree mate.,id like to know why he cam t thi conclusion..and the other person who probably "mistakingly" posted there comment about thier cc "heartbreak"..im guessing it was just a mistake..i was looking for a cc..but i for one wont be joining this one..what an ass of a atitude you have voyager.

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 11:44 AM

Stop the insult war or this thread will be locked. Continue this thread with it's original topic, or start a new thread.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

• PaulT6283
    3 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 1:03 PM

I would like to join your country club.

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 1:52 PM

denniswaldrop:

Hi Voy!  I see you have been growing your club, and I would be interested in joining.  I have sent several requests since I started a couple of weeks ago, but with no courtesy of a response, as of yet.  Your CC sounds like the place to be, and so I will await your reply.  Thanks for considering me.

DennisWaldrop

Dear Dennis, thank you for your interest. Unfortunately the Club is full at the moment so I will ask you to retry in a few days, maybe a week or more. Thanks, take good care!

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 1:56 PM

To mickb74. Nobody asked and nobody cares for you to spill your infantile guts around here. Talk about attitude ...... tssss.

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:06 PM

WGTpizza:
    Stop the insult war or this thread will be locked. Continue this thread with it's original topic, or start a new thread.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

Stop barking up the wrong tree and start making sense and take the justified action, WGT, for infantile and malicious actions spread on this thread by a sick individual who refuses to grow up and should bugger off from my posts and thread.

Stay logical, and yeah, thanks SO much for your class action, minutes after this comment was posted!

VOYAGER9940

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Fri, Sep 21 2012 2:10 PM

Alright, this thread is now locked. Feel free to start another one.

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS