Help › Forums

Re: Made Master

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 3 2010 7:41 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 10:18 AM

Way to go VHL! I view the Master Tier this way; I just try to love it, because there is no place else to go. Kudos! 

• AlexisStarfire
    78 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 3:40 PM

VanHalenLover:

Wish I knew what I was getting myself in to.......

I hear you, I play a few intentional +30 to +40 or so games just to make sure I DON'T get to Master.

Cheers

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 3:52 PM

AlexisStarfire:
    I hear you, I play a few intentional +30 to +40 or so games just to make sure I DON'T get to Master.

Alexis... something not to brag too loudly about.

There are those in this game who are going to see your message and start screaming "sandbagger!".

Just so you'll not be surprised when it happens...

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 7:18 PM

Alexis' past scores do not mesh with her statement.  Her best 9 hole round ever is a 35 and only 1 of her scores as a pro is inconsistent with the rest of them(51).  Even with her best scores, she is no where near turning master yet.

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 7:45 PM

Uhhh that would be sandbagging as snaike pointed out. Thats something that is really frowned upon here.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 8:01 PM

AlexisStarfire:

VanHalenLover:

Wish I knew what I was getting myself in to.......

Cheers

Using the context, I can tell you weren't intentionally sandbagging, but don't use this strategy any longer. From one of your previous post, I remember hearing that you don't play golf in real life. In real life, giving yourself too many strokes is highly frowned upon as well as in WGT.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Apr 2 2010 8:20 PM

Hello Miss Starfire,

You have a delightful avatar name and I have noticed your truthful posts with delight and respect. The last thing you should ever do is post inflated rounds to purposely keep you from where you may be. If you post all rounds by nature, you will always be where you should be and it will be real. And you will avoid nothing but what is not true...which is greatly admired here.

• AlexisStarfire
    78 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 2:44 AM

Snaike:

AlexisStarfire:

There are those in this game who are going to see your message and start screaming "sandbagger!".

Well, that's pretty much assuming that I would care..

If I don't want to advance to Master and they dont like it they can go cry to their mummy..

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Sat, Apr 3 2010 7:41 PM

AlexisStarfire:

Snaike:

AlexisStarfire:

Well, that's pretty much assuming that I would care..

If I don't want to advance to Master and they dont like it they can go cry to their mummy..

It's more than just the respect of a few WGT members, it's completely dishonest and your average score no longer reflects a truthful average. I find it hard to understand your thinking... why not post all your scores? and not inflate any rounds?

• PAGES
RSS