Forums

Help › Forums

Time to shake that thang...

Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:32 PM (102 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 3:04 AM

OK, maybe not a real bootie shaker, but a very special song to me. It doesn't make me dance, but it makes me remember a lot of dancing...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 3:07 AM

So much for the sappy, this is an absolute, kick that chair you are sitting in back, make some room, and get going. Fortunately someone likes them, HAAAAA...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 3:09 AM

Ok, I got you guys started, time for you to step up. Looking forward to what ya come up with...

• cobrag10
    1,398 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 3:29 AM

Okay, this is what currently is making me shake rattle and roll. Check this out. Her name is Nikke Blout and is an entry in the "Hit Like A Girl 2012" Drumming competition.  This competition is worldwide and is open to female drummers of all ages. Check out the website.

After viewing numerous entries, I kept coming back to this girl. She immediately got my attention when she opened with Tower Of Power's "What is Hip" and sealed the deal when she nailed Jeff Beck's "Scatterbrain" Her version of John Bonham's "Moby Dick" is dead on too. Put headphones on and jack it up. I love the way she has her kit tuned...any way listen and enjoy. Check out the competition

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 6:07 AM

Here is a song that you should really like to dance to,   lol

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 6:16 AM

Just kidding obv. but you may like to dance to this one

or this main stream song I hate to admit I like

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 6:46 AM

Ok last one.  This is for the nights when you come home alone piss a^& drunk and for some reason start playing WGT.  Usually a cigarette hanging from my mouth with ash on my shirt  :)   

• BMF5
    81 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 7:52 AM

This must be played loud, Enjoy!

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 9:21 AM

"Gimme Back my Wig"... Houndog Taylor.  If this doesn't get you moving you're dead.  And if you're dead it'll make you twitch!

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 9:43 AM

Any reason for a flashback is a good reason. 

RSS