Forums

Help › Forums

Time to shake that thang...

Sat, Mar 16 2019 4:32 PM (102 replies)
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 1:16 AM

OK, so I had a first here on WGT. Someone actually called me an a-hole in one of the forums. Guess you can't make everyone happy. Whatever!

It did however make me think a bit about the negativity that gets tossed around in here, and I am not really into it. So, I thought I could make a positive thread for people who just want to enjoy the time they spend here.

A few have asked or we've talked about it, so I thought I'd make a thread a little different from the other music thread. This is all about what gets you moving. Some of you dance, some of you don't, but you all have some songs that just make you move. Maybe it's club songs from back in the day, maybe it's some song that was a favorite with you and your boo, maybe it's just that song that makes you shake it whenever you hear it, maybe you're down with that soca/dancehall riddum like me. Whatever it is, this is a place for them. Say a little something about what makes them your jam if you like, then post and just enjoy!

The rules are simple, when on this thread you MUST:

1. Turn your speakers up loud
    2. Back away and give yourself some room
    3. Shake it like ain't no one watchin'

I'll start things off with some of mine to get you going. Enjoy!!!

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 1:22 AM

A friend on here was laughin' at me cause I was listening to this when we were playing. Don't know anyone who doesn't start moving when they hear this crazy song. Straight up 90s hiphop...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 1:27 AM

Alison, the girl is fierce! I don't think I have ever heard a song from her that didn't make me want to just stop what I'm doing and move...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 1:33 AM

This might be one of those songs that, no matter where I am, if this song comes on, EVERYBODY starts moving. Seriously, you could be walking through a mall, song comes on in some store, peoples heads are bopping all over the place. Must be that crazy beat.

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:03 AM

I grew up in a pretty country kinda place. Not normally my kinda music, but I learned how to two step to this song. 

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:06 AM

Since I'm on the country, I freakin' love this song. Absolutely cannot sit still if I hear this...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:19 AM

The beat here is what gets me. Just a real poppin' song...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:25 AM

Love all her music. The greatest voice ever. RIP

This is just a fun, dumb, act a fool in my kitchen kinda song...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:31 AM

LMAO, love it, hate it, whateva...I know you guys are movin' when you hit play on this...

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Apr 17 2012 2:58 AM

Give you guys a little island flava...

RSS