Help › Forums

Day at the beach 9 award

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:13 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Baiken
    53 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 5:54 AM

On my award page it shows that I have a 4 under Day at the beach 9 award. I'm curious if I have to get 5 to get the silver award? It shows 4 under the silver award as well and I thought that would qualify. Let me know!

Thanks,

Brandon

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 7:40 AM
    similar prob here under my day at the beach 18 stands I had 11 shots. I have still gold although it's said that when you got 10 you get platinum. regards
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 1:52 PM

Hi guys,

Baiken:  I see you have the silver award now.  5 is the normal requirement for silver.  It might've just taken a few moments to update your stats.  That can happen from time to time.

imcoola: I see what you mean, you should have the Gold DatB18.  I'll pass that along for ya. =)

• dickie40
    37 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 11:33 PM
    My award page shows Bronze Award (6) for 18 holes at the beach. I believe that 5 should get a Silver award.
  • Baiken
    53 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 8:20 AM

Hey niv, I'm still showing bronze on my end but it shows i have 4 under the award. I have yet to receive the silver award. Thanks again,

Baiken

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 9:09 AM

Hi Brandon.

I think niv might have looked at your "18" instead of your "9"...

To help, here's an image from your awards page of how both stand, as of just a minute ago... yep... 4 shots on 9 holes should've given you Silver.

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2010 7:38 AM

PugsAce:

here's an image from your awards page of how both stand

Thanks Pugs, I never thought of doing a screen shot. Great idea lol.

WGT?

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 9:05 PM

bump

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Fri, Mar 12 2010 11:39 PM

This is on our list of things to take care of.  We'll have a fix out as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience. =)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2010 9:05 AM

WGTniv:
    This is on our list of things to take care of.  We'll have a fix out as soon as we can.

Thanks for your patience. =)

Oh no... it was bound to happen sooner or later... I was hoping for later, though.

Niv... you're starting to sound corporate!  Cut and paste answers!! 

Run for the hills!.. they've turned Niv to the dark side!!!!!

• PAGES
RSS