Help › Forums

Day at the beach 9 award

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:13 AM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 13 2010 11:37 AM

Sorry guys, that's just how it goes really. =)

If there was more information to offer you'd have it.  When we encounter bugs we list them, prioritize their severity as it affects the game and tackle them in that order.  The serious problems that can hamper the game get fixed pretty quickly (hence the patches that go out shortly after releases).  But sometimes it can be until the next product update for some of the minor bugs (ie awards issues) that are non-critical to playing, completing your games, tournaments and earning credits.

*edit* There's this too. =)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Mar 14 2010 7:09 AM

Its common practice to publish a Known Issues List for software products.  Just do a Google search on "known issues" to verify.  Users can peruse the issues list before reporting a bug, it increases the transparency of WGT, (something called for many times), and provides positive feedback to users that those issues "we will look into" really were looked into and bugs reported via the game client are noted.

This has been suggested before and deemed a burden to maintain by a WGT admin.  If you already have a prioritized list of problems how much of a burden can it be, on a weekly basis,  to copy and paste an existing problem list, to a forum post titled "Known Issues with v 1.44.19"?

The benefits of publishing such a list should outweigh the effort spent when more than mere manhours is considered.

• Baiken
    53 Posts
    Sat, Mar 20 2010 11:44 AM

lol Snaike, It's all good Niv I'll just keep bumping until it's taken care of for a friendly reminder :)

• dickie40
    37 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 5:44 AM
    Tried to post screen shot but don't see the little green media button on the reply box. If you look in my stats you will see I have six shots from the sand but only a bronze award.
  • Baiken
    53 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 7:11 PM

Still not there, please look at my day at the beach 9. shows 4 with bronze award

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 9:29 PM

I prefer On the Beach myself.

but really guys...who even looks at their awards?...and if so why?

Heck... take all the time you need WGT.

• TarheelsRule
    5,480 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 11:39 AM
    I check out my awards from time to time, however I think a number of the awards are totally useless and should be done away with. The On the Beach and the In the Drink are two of these, does anyone expect to ever get the highest In the Drink award. Also it would be nice to do away with these and put some others in their place that really mean something. In addition I can't understand why some of the march play stats don't count for awards, a long drive, long putt, eagle, hole in one, etc. should count in stroke or match play, what is the difference.
  • JasonWright
    1 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 3:37 AM

I saw that this was a problem in March.  Did it ever get fixed?  

The reason I am asking is because I only  have Tin for my awards for both 9 and 18 even though I have had 4 or 5 shots in the sand.  

I am having an awards comp with one of my buddies so would really appreciate some feedback.

• coogar66
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:13 AM

I have an 4 under my award from "day at the beach" on 9 holes, but displayed only an awards for 1 shoot taken from the sand.

"In Day at the beach 18" there's no errors, displaying the award corresponding on number of shoots.

Is always existing a bug?

• PAGES
RSS