Forums

Help › Forums

Looking to join CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:50 AM (20 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 7:17 AM

Quite simply - if you are looking for a lot of hugggggsssss and a lot of muah, muah, muah - kisses with a top of the line powder room, that may include counselling sessions and massage therapy, then Electra may be the place. May I add, they do have some decent comp.

On the other hand - if you're looking for extreme "virtual golf" competition with some of the highest skilled players in WGT minus the powder room, hugggggssss and muahs,  then I suggest you check out The Elite CC. No massage therapy but we do have counselors on stand-by. Trust me, I use them allll the time...lol.

Either way your choice my friend have fun and Good Luck. I think your friend baz contacted you and explained our situation. tty soon. edge.

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 7:36 AM

Powder room... lol.

no comment, I'd rather not get my ass kicked by a girl :).

But anyway we're the only club running a live blitz tourney this morning:

• BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 8:57 AM

Thanks for all the responses guys and gals.

LadyLuck, thanks for the invitation to socialize with your group (I think???). Electra appears to be a great club, but I don't think I'm Electra "material". There's a good chance I'm just a little too gruff and rough around the edges ;). I sometimes drink, let loose the stray curse, and scratch myself while playing, and every once in a while give my wife a good beatin' if a shot doesn't go my way. Ergo, I need a group that is down with my WGT faux-pas.

I like the prospects of Elite, EC, and Moondogs, for varying reasons that I won't expound upon here. Let me think about it for a day or two, and I'll get back to you guys. 

Again, thanks for the kind gestures. I didn't expect more than a response or two.

-BmaEngnr92

P.S. Before anyone calls CrimeStoppers, yes, I was joking. I would never harm my lovely wife.

• SDR1234
    76 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 9:18 AM

what's the name of this CC?.

Steve

sdr1234

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 12:02 PM

I've recently joined myself. Ever since I have joined, I have had nothing but a great time. You won't find any other club on WGT that has the combination of skill, competitiveness, family and moral values. Another good thing about Electra is that everyone is treated equally, and you don't have to shoot 56's every round to be admitted. You just need to be respectful and have fun!

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 3:14 AM

Buggyyy:

and you don't have to shoot 56's every round to be admitted.

But it probably wouldn't hurt! ;)

• BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 6:43 AM

Found a club. Thanks again for all the responses. They were much appreciated.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 8:28 AM

Buggyyy:

I've recently joined myself. Ever since I have joined, I have had nothing but a great time. You won't find any other club on WGT that has the combination of skill, competitiveness, family and moral values. Another good thing about Electra is that everyone is treated equally, and you don't have to shoot 56's every round to be admitted. You just need to be respectful and have fun!

HUH??  Does Rick Santorum own Electra CC??  How do family and moral values come into play....  interesting though

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:00 PM

cycle1979:

HUH??  Does Rick Santorum own Electra CC??  How do family and moral values come into play....  interesting though

I'd rather play with people who had respect for the other players than people who are complete douchbags...

That being said, how would you respond if someone asked for a picture of your daughter?

Thats where the family and moral values come into play...

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 5:19 PM

cycle1979:

Buggyyy:

I took it to mean, there are a lot of real ladies at Electra that like this game for golf, nothing more.

Vermin Supreme > Rick Santorum

RSS