Forums

Help › Forums

Looking to join CC

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 3 2012 3:50 AM (20 replies)
  • BmaEngnr92
    46 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 10:07 AM

Hello everyone. I'm looking to join a CC. I'm a relatively new Legend, so I'm still learning the ropes somewhat on the new lengths and such. I'm quite active, so a CC with active members is important to me, but it doesn't have to be a large CC. If anyone is looking, let me know. We can play a round or something to decide if I suit what you're looking for.

Happy hitting.

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:35 PM

You can meet,chat and play with players in the chat room of my country club if you like

but entry is a privilege...maybe after playing and getting to know you  better  you may get to join.:)

electra

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:54 PM

ladyluck87:

You can meet,chat and play with players in the chat room of my country club if you like

but entry is a privilege...maybe after playing and getting to know you  better  you may get to join.:)

electra

Or you could cut the crap and join the Moondogs.

• ladyluck87
    2,287 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 1:15 PM

piztaker:

ladyluck87:

electra

Or you could cut the crap and join the Moondogs.

thank you very much.......you're welcome too.:)

• Minkywinkster
    1,777 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 3:00 PM

Electra IS a privilege, I've been at a dozen clubs....there's an aura about Electra that no other clubs has even come close to providing

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 4:57 PM

Heads up!  Check us out.

I'm not playing much right now, lookup cycle1979, jeff1026,dstylie,sebicu,2damflashy

• JackNolan
    47 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 8:54 PM

Heads up! looks like a great club, but electra has an awesome video!

Still, we must remember why we are here.  Electra sells party, Heads up sells golf.

Once I reach the appropriate level, I'm not quite sure which door I will knock on first.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 2:32 AM

JackNolan:

Heads up! looks like a great club, but electra has an awesome video!

Still, we must remember why we are here.  Electra sells party, Heads up sells golf.

Once I reach the appropriate level, I'm not quite sure which door I will knock on first.

Electra sells prestige...

Heads up! sells activity and membership...

To be honest, I'd go with Electra, if I were given the choice. (No offense to members of Heads up!)

• maxwere
    919 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 5:21 AM

Heads up, means I sent him an invite before reading this thread.  The name of our club is East Coast.

And yes, Electra is easily one of the best clubs both competitively and quality wise.  They've been accumulating members for 2-3 years.  I've been club owner for 2 months. 

They are one of the quality clubs that restrict their size.  I have created methods to manage a very large roster.  If you're an established player like Minkywinkster (one of my favorite players in the game, that even I go to for advice btw)  then its a no brainer.  However, if you are looking to improve and want the benefit of a LOT of club tournaments (due to our size) and an active roster (due to management) we have more to offer that virtually any other club.

Cheers!

• robdelahunty
    670 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 5:32 AM

TrufflIE:
    To be honest, I'd go with Electra, if I were given the choice. (No offense to members of Heads up!)

Or offence to your cc "friends" !

Heads up Respect LM3O

RSS