Forums

Help › Forums

WGT, please let me in, one week without WGT!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Oct 18 2010 10:09 PM (20 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Mar 1 2010 10:09 AM

Is it possible WGT is only recognizing one address from you when both computers are on the same ISP?  If you direct wire each laptop one at a time to your SKY ISP does it change anything? (You would have to configure this connection.) 

My thinking on your problem is along the lines of WGT not allowing multiple game browsers. Maybe there's some confusion there.

• murducas
    65 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 11:28 AM

Use paragraphs, and dont help this player YJ he does not deserve your help, hes a very bad sport and bad player, a little cry baby

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 1:20 PM

I can back that 1 up. He's quit on me before, but not before using every name in the book at us. Actually left a post on a friends wall accusing him of quitting. Lol

We asked him to leave the game 1 time because of his rude comments to the group. He refused and let his shot clock run down to .5 seconds on every shot. Not good.

Grow up Bendes.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Oct 3 2010 2:27 PM

Bendeswede,

If I am hearing you right, you are able to use wgt just fine from the Compaq, regardless of whether you connect via the Globe connection, or the SkyCable connection. You are also able to connect fine using BOTH of those isp's, with the Pavillion, but are unable to get wgt to render properly.

IF this is the case, this should have nothing to do with a proxy server or an isp routing issue, because that would be affecting BOTH laptops. That is, unless you specifically have set up a proxy service on one or the other. . . . Have you?

• dtmfw
    11 Posts
    Mon, Oct 11 2010 4:19 PM

I'm having the same problem!!!   Since the last upgrade.  So I'll contact my ISP and see what happens.  I've tried everything except reload XP and it's been very frustrating.  I miss WGT.....

• dtmfw
    11 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 5:36 AM

My ISP was no help.....many suggestions but nothing worked....

• golfer342
    132 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 9:16 AM

All I had to do was uninstall the "latest" flashplayer and re-install the old one.

• dtmfw
    11 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:21 AM

How do I get an older version of flashplayer after downloading the latest??

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Oct 12 2010 10:48 AM
  • Jentrie
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 13 2010 3:03 PM

dtmfw:

How do I get an older version of flashplayer after downloading the latest??

Maybe you can Google Adobe Flash Player version 10.0.45.7

RSS