10. You refer to Mr/Ms avatar by first name. The name you gave them.
9. When someone asks you if you’ve ever golfed at Kiawah or Bethpage, you say “sure I play both several rounds a day.”
8. You often use WGT vernacular in real life. Like when you told the state trooper that you weren’t speeding, you’re car just had a “meter spike.”
7. You check the WGT forums every morning before your own email
6. When entering your country club member-guest tournament you sign up your avatar as your partner, but he was actually your 3rd choice behind Lee and Bollox.
5. You have become so frustrated over gameplay at times that you actually cause bodily harm to yourself or physical damage to your personal property, and your neighbors often hear you shouting things like “go, go,” “be right,”. “get up,” “bite,” and “grow teeth.”
4. You believe that you can enter in an intelligent debate among adults in the WGT forum.
3. You blame various mishaps is real life on the VEM model. Like the time you missed out on that promotion and insisted to coworkers that you were "vemmed."
2. You haven’t been out to mingle in a while or gotten much love from your significant other lately, so when romancing yourself you often fantasize about Sweet Tartan (Female #3).
and the #1 sign that you might have a WGT problem is...........
1. You’re going to pull an all-nighter for the release of the St. Andrews update, jumping on the virtual links as soon as the gates open and calling off work the next day.
Eat your heart out Letterman.
Sadly, I'm guilty of a couple of these, and no its not #2.
Perhaps you have one that trumps mine?
Keep 'em classy please, I did have many that didn't make the cut because they weren't "politically correct." ;)