Forums

Help › Forums

Facebook "I like"

Thu, Aug 27 2020 11:05 AM (32 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 5:10 PM

Fraenkel:
    That means one person got in his personal facebook profile my wgt profile.

Sir, this  means that  face book want,s  you to join / log in

The +1 would now be your like / vote  for WGT 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 5:30 PM

That's incorrect.

So explain me why you didn't have that?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 5:44 PM

Fraenkel:
    So explain me why you didn't have that?

CheezNuts ,,, 

Sir , I want to help .  maby some one can help better than I . 

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 5:52 PM

I understand dude and thanks for the time you waste with me but maybe I didn't explain right my think.

I already send a request to the support, maybe they understand well what I mean.

Thanks.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 6:05 PM

Fraenkel:
    thanks for the time you waste with me

And when you post something like this in the forums , it gets lost ,  I was tryin to keep it going to get a better responce from smarter than I

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 10:30 PM

There is NO FaceBook 'like' button on your profile.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:15 AM

I think this OP is one rude S O B we are all trying to help I would suggest you go get some people communication skills before your next problem so good luck to you like this picture shows it is to do with Google ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so thank you & good bye.

GC.  

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:36 AM

Good morning dudes.

Shrude, thanks for the attach but is not what I see. That's finally the reason for missunderstanging.

Just above my avatar you'll see that one freaky person just add me in his stupid wall on facebook. I screw facebook, hate it and I don't want that someone show that he likes me because I didn't agree that.

Finally, we "spoken" the same language. For one moment I thought that my english really sucks.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:45 AM

GARRYCARTER:

I think this OP is one rude S O B we are all trying to help I would suggest you go get some people communication skills before your next problem so good luck to you like this picture shows it is to do with Google ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ so thank you & good bye.

GC.  

Maybe you have to translate what it means OP or SOB.
    Is that a forum?

The "communication problem" is just because "we doesn't see the same thing", so just to inform you, if you don't like a discussion maybe is better that you refuse to partecipate it. Not like that one. You post 3 comments, totally wasted.

What it mean "thank you & good by". Think about your own business if are not "good" to help someone who doesn't speak your language. What do you know about italiano: pizza, spaghetti, what else? So next time you make to suggest someone something, suggest something for real.

Cheers.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:50 AM

opyeuclid:

Fraenkel:
    thanks for the time you waste with me

And when you post something like this in the forums , it gets lost ,  I was tryin to keep it going to get a better responce from smarter than I

It's just not get lost mate, it was real but not for our fault. Posted the pic of my page.

Cheers.

RSS