Forums

Help › Forums

CC OWNERS TOURNEY

Sat, Feb 11 2012 12:15 PM (42 replies)
  • TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 7:25 AM

Thanks Micha, it wasn't your round to be honest and I'm sure you could have run me closer on a different day.

Thank you very much to Suzy for organising a fun tournament, I know how much work goes into staging something like this and it's greatly appreciated.

Also thanks to Mantis for sponsoring the event, it's fantastic when someone steps forward to put prizes up and also greatly appreciated.

PS. Do I get to choose which balls?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Feb 6 2012 10:55 PM

TC9495:

Thanks Micha, it wasn't your round to be honest and I'm sure you could have run me closer on a different day.

Thank you very much to Suzy for organising a fun tournament, I know how much work goes into staging something like this and it's greatly appreciated.

Also thanks to Mantis for sponsoring the event, it's fantastic when someone steps forward to put prizes up and also greatly appreciated.

PS. Do I get to choose which balls?

Well done to both Micha and Tc in making the Final!

Congratulations Tc for winning the Comp :)   

Yes you can pick whatever Golf Balls you like..... I'm not sure of the prize break down though...waiting on Sue. If I havn't heard anything soon I will decide.

-Roger

• tuxedo2
    5,293 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 3:42 AM

As an owner of a club I would be interested in playing in a tournament if you decide to do this again

thanks

• d3194
    211 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 4:25 PM

Anyone setting up cc owner tourys  Please invite me   d3194  Thank You

• TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 6:14 PM

mantis0014:

Yes you can pick whatever Golf Balls you like..... I'm not sure of the prize break down though...waiting on Sue. If I havn't heard anything soon I will decide.

-Roger

Nike 20XI-X level 71's please Roger, thankyou very much.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 7:01 PM

Get'em Trevor!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Feb 9 2012 10:40 PM

TC9495:

mantis0014:

-Roger

Nike 20XI-X level 71's please Roger, thankyou very much.

No Probs m8... I think Sue is having a Holiday....  I decided to send 4 packs to the winner and 1 pack to the unlucky loser.... well done to both again.

I don't have much time in running one of these things... So if anybody else decides to start one up,  I'm in and 5 packs again for the prizefund

-Cheers

Roger

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 11:12 AM

Hi Mantis, Many thanks for the balls , very generus of you . I hope Suzy continues to create these matchs , i thoughly enjoyed  this sort of competion  .Micha

• TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 4:24 PM

MBaggese:

Get'em Trevor!

Cheers Mike.

• TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Feb 10 2012 4:32 PM

mantis0014:

No Probs m8... I think Sue is having a Holiday....  I decided to send 4 packs to the winner and 1 pack to the unlucky loser.... well done to both again.

I don't have much time in running one of these things... So if anybody else decides to start one up,  I'm in and 5 packs again for the prizefund

-Cheers

Roger

Thanks very much for the balls Roger, hopefully Sue will organise another, I'm certainly up for it.

RSS