Forums

Help › Forums

CC OWNERS TOURNEY

Sat, Feb 11 2012 12:15 PM (42 replies)
  • Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 6:55 PM

Did you win and I will record it for you?

Sue 

• TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 11:25 PM

Suzyswift:

Did you win and I will record it for you?

Sue 

Thanks Sue, yes I scored a 28 to Charlee's (i think) 39.

• charlee85
    878 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 11:59 PM

So sorry Sue,

I did send you a message from the site itself coz I didn't know how to report it properly.

I sent the message straight after the game...did you not get it?

Not to worry, just remind me to clobber Trevor next time I see him, coz in my message I told you my score was too embarrassing to report and he's just blabbed it!  LMAO

It was a fun game nonetheless, congrats to Trevor for choosing our match to score a 28!

heehee

Charlee

xxx

• TC9495
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:13 AM

Whoops, sorry Charlee!

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 11:01 PM

Ok we need a time scale on this first round all games must be played by Monday the 23 jan. ,,,round 2 must be played by Monday the 30th Jan,,,,Please post on your opponents wall to show you have tried to set your game up before the game is forfeited to one player

Sue 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Jan 19 2012 2:15 AM

Well done Jvr... Came home with 4 straight Birds to win our 2nd Rnd match. Very well played m8 and good luck for the rest of comp :)

Cheers

Roger

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 2:40 AM

Lost to Micha great guy i took 7 on 1st oh well.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 4:38 AM

mantis0014:

Well done Jvr... Came home with 4 straight Birds to win our 2nd Rnd match. Very well played m8 and good luck for the rest of comp :)

Cheers

Roger

Lol I didn't notice there was a new thread... sorry the late response, I was looking at the old one :D, so I guess this comment will keep track of this thread on my Email :)

Thanks Roger... Very nice game, and well played by yourself too... you made a good start... that putted a lot of preasure on me :D... and a great challenge. Looking forward to see you on the field again...

Javier.

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 4:45 AM

MaSeVierBal:

well done to jvr86, I wish I could say he won because of my atrocious game, but he deserved it, finishing on 30 to my avg destroying 51!

Also thanks for all the advice, will improve my game, I am sure... can only after 51, lol!

GL for the next round.

MSVB

Thanks MSVB... Sorry, Juts read this post :)

Al tho I won, Tha match was great... I had a lot of fun... hehe on both games lol ;) Hope you find some use for the stuff I told you... See you again on the course m8.

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 10:01 AM

Good evening,

I have to adopt from this tournament, because TC9495 left no chance to me ... ;-) 29 for him, 32 for me.

Thanks, Trevor, for a really nice match and the very nice chat. We'll see us! :-)

Unfortunately I can't play vs. Javier now ... But I think Javier and Trevor will have much fun on their round. Good luck to you, Trevor and Javier! :-)

Best regards,

Robbie

RSS