I just wanna play hot potato again...lmfao

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 1:52 PM

Here we go the cavalry has arrived ...{-_-}

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 2:40 PM

Cobra believe me I can understand your frustrations here.  You should just visit IRC sometime & speak your mind.  They can always use new people there & some new opinions. Maybe play some golf with them & see everyone there is not the same.

1.  http://gamesurge.net/chat/

2.  Type /join #WGT

• geordieles
    516 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 3:09 PM
    sorry for my ignorance what is the IRC guys.
  • cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 3:14 PM

I have been in there Lysti never had an invite to play as yet, just 1 game with livietri .Besides, i have seen members on there posting on other peoples walls bad comments, and generaly being bullies towards another player. So i will stick to the ladder site but thanx anyhow coz where all cowards on there apparantly ......

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 4:19 PM

Lol Cobra, not all really.   If anyone asks for a game someone will usually reply.  I pretty much have been trying matchplays with them more (nice & quick)  Sorry about the bullying but one does not speak for all.  Glad to hear you played Lvietri, he's a good guy.  I hit up BolloxinBruges today for a match & he gifted me balls!  Played him once in a group long time ago.  You can meet good people in there. If you ever go back I'll play you.

• cobra4
    359 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 4:33 PM

LOL Lysti, bollox gifted you some balls how appropriate....Way to go bollox !

Only kidding, thanx for the invite......

• sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 5:02 PM
    To start off.. I am not quite sure what a ladder site is.. or IRC... or any of those other games mentioned... where could i found out what the acronyms and jargon means/stands for... and are they open to others or is it some sort of tourny arangement??????????? thnx...
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2010 5:14 PM

Both are not affiliated with WGT.

IRC is an online chat room.

The LADDER site is a tracking and ranking system for games played on WGT. You can set up matches in their lounge and then play them here. The loser of the match has to record the loss and both (or more) have their respective ranks move up or down.

Hope this helps

*edit*  both are open to anybody

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:59 AM

IRC is a great place to meet good people as well as players. unlike ladders where folks are worrying about there ranking u can play some of this sites most elite, if u choose so. iv'e done both and believe it or not i've played with this sites best through irc. i've also made some great friends through there as well. people i can count on to finish a round. irc is a good place to meet people and have a good time.

RSS