Forums

Help › Forums

Games crashing

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 19 2011 4:40 PM (6 replies)
  • gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 8:45 AM

Sorry all I presume this is not a new subject I cant be bothered looking back.

Have not been able to finish 1 game of late and I am talking 15/20 I either started or joined each day.

Have no intention of spending another penny until I am given some information regarding this huge problem

My own personal opinion is its got so busy the server cant handle the flow.

But I am now almost afraid to start a game as I know it will crash and people may think I am a bad loser .

I declined inviting three people today as new recruits simply because of the performace as I know they would have left quicker than they joined.

Pissed off

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 5:19 PM

Are you having problems with all the games or just with Skins?  In my case, Skins is the only game that I can't seem to get thru without disconnects.  I doubt it's only affecting me...but for that reason I'd suggest you not wager credits until it is sorted out.  Even if it is our fault, it's not worth the frustration.  This reminds me of the putting fringe problem that existed for a long time, with no WGT acknowledgment, only to be fixed with little fan fare or compensation.

Joey

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2011 6:23 PM

Maybe its just me but,

Work pc /laptop and home pc today Ive not  managed a connection that didnt take 8 mins.

Then when we actually played it crashed as I knew it would,

No kidding Ive not finished a game all day out of Id say 20.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 5:30 AM

Ireland is well known on here for it's poor internet. I'd start by checking your speeds.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 3:01 PM

gerrylangan:
    Work pc /laptop and home pc today Ive not  managed a connection that didnt take 8 mins.

You can use {these} steps to assure your system is fully optimized for the best load times and playability.

I hope they help Gerry.

• gerrylangan
    65 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2011 4:40 PM

Thank you  for responses,

Piz I am living just outside London near Gatwick,

Joey, Skins I seldom play so its not that

Richards system tips I hope hold the key ,will run them as soon as I get a chance.

Much appreciate your replies.

Gerry

RSS