Forums

Help › Forums

CDP clock

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 6 2024 2:54 PM (6 replies)
  • GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2024 9:40 AM

If I play everyday at the same time, will I maintain my CDP XP poiints?  Or does the time change?  I live in California. TYIA.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2024 10:39 AM

It resets at the same time everyday. For you and me living on the West Coast, it happens at 5:00 pm during the summer with the daylight saving time applied.

Hope it answers your question. Cheers, bro!

• GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2024 10:47 AM

Hey! what' up Simon!  haha.. sooo, if I play everyday by 5:00PM PST, I will maintain my CDP?  It seems CDP is the fastest way to build my XP.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 5 2024 12:40 PM

Sup, bud. Yeah, that's about right. The easiest way to make sure you don't miss CDP is to check out the Daily Bonus on your app. If it says "Play a round TOMORROW", you're safe and your CDP will go on. If it reads "Play a round TODAY", however, it indicates you haven't played for the day yet and you're about to miss CDP so hit the ball at least once before the "Next Day In" clock completely ticks down.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2024 8:40 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

It resets at the same time everyday. For you and me living on the West Coast, it happens at 5:00 pm during the summer with the daylight saving time applied.

Hope it answers your question. Cheers, bro!

The thing is that the week before last the time changed in America and that threw a lot of people off,

• GolfNomad
    299 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2024 9:32 AM

Got it TY!

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Sat, Apr 6 2024 2:54 PM

GolfNomad:
    does the time change?
    It won't change because it's fixed at 12 a.m. (midnight) GMT (=UTC 0) all year long. It only changes in local time equivalent wherever DST is applied. Safest practice is to play regularily at a time distant from midnight GMT.

RSS