Forums

Help › Forums

Bizzzarrro...

Sun, Mar 3 2024 8:36 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Mar 2 2024 7:16 PM

Normally when someone sends me a friend request, I accept it sort of automatically regardless of tier, level, etc. Well... I guess I'm going to stop doing that.

There was this dude who wanted to friend me in January and as written above, I just accepted it casually. I, then, went and checked his profile later to see who he was and... discovered something really weird on the account which I'm about to show in more detail below.

As it was way way off, bizarre and fishy, I removed him immediately from my friend list, and about a month later, he friended me again (and also joined my CC this time around). I looked at it, realized it was him again, removed him for the second time and left a warning message on his wall.

Today when checking my activity page, he grabbed my attention again so I went back to his profile and really felt I should write something about this. 

To start with, here is what he does. Have a look.

He buys (mostly the same) clubs and obviously sells them back since he buys again on the following day. AND HE DOES THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY, BUY & SELL, BUY & SELL, BUY & SELL!

I have no idea whatsoever why he does it (neither why I became his target for a friend) and also it makes me wonder how & where he finds all the funds to be able to do what he does. It simply doesn't add up!

As I wrote on his wall, I should've reported him to CS, but knowing how severely they take disciplinary actions on abusers LOL, I was being sluggish and simply took no action at the time. Well, I hope this post works as a report since mods can read it now....

Can anyone explain why he does it or what he's trying to achieve with it? And have any of you guys received a friend request from the player?

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 1:55 AM

8+ pages of purchased or rented clubs is deffinetly not normal, as far as the funds to purchase could be using stolen credit cards?. Thats a lot of money spent.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 10:36 AM

callaghan159:
    Thats a lot of money spent.

I know! It feels even creepy in a way.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 10:41 AM

It is definitely unusual to see that many purchases.  A yellow flag there for sure.

His stats do seem to be those of an average Tour Master.

He seems to play a lot more coin games than ranked rounds according to his stats.

As far as sending you friend requests... maybe he just likes you, Simon 😄  Or maybe he wants the free Putter Pal and Shot Pal since he's not in a CC and hasn't purchased them.

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:17 PM

Gentlemen...need I remind you that even whack-jobs have feelings. You may very well be hurting his feelings with this conversation....sayin.

Simon...I agree with Sam. I think he just likes you !!

at least.....you are one hell of a guy. in my book..:)

ct

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 12:42 PM

LOL Alright, I guess I wasn't being considerate enough. My apologies.

How about we all become friends to him? Me being his ONE AND ONLY buddy is kinda... scary! 😟

• bossbird
    2,194 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 1:05 PM

Maybe there is a fault on his account t and without having any credits he has found he can buy stuff from pro shop , then sells back and finds he has credits ,  in the real world looks like money laundering ! 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 3:33 PM

bossbird:

Maybe there is a fault on his account t and without having any credits he has found he can buy stuff from pro shop , then sells back and finds he has credits ,  in the real world looks like money laundering ! 

!!! Never thought of that possibility!

I could live with that glitch GLADLY! 😁

• craigswan
    30,988 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 4:12 PM
    It's henry kawa . Self made millionaire and looking for friends . He can still wind you guys up .
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 5:11 PM

craigswan:
    It's henry kawa . Self made millionaire and looking for friends . He can still wind you guys up .

Careful of what you say, Craig! You just accused him of being a multi-accounter. LOL

• PAGES
RSS