Forums

Help › Forums

Meter hits itself

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 3 2024 1:06 AM (2 replies)
  • Lacoolj1
    46 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 4:00 AM

I play on mobile and the meter stops on its own when coming back to hit the ball. In other words, it hits itself. Very frustrating! Help please!

LACOOLJ

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2024 1:08 PM

Lacoolj1:

I play on mobile and the meter stops on its own when coming back to hit the ball. In other words, it hits itself. Very frustrating! Help please!

LACOOLJ

First what version are your playing? Apple or Android Phone or Tablet. I asked about that for a reason that I will talk about later.

It sounds like your touch screen is going bad, The first thing you could do it look into getting a wireless bluetooth mouse that will work with both Iphone and android phones or tablets.

Another option if you have a computer is download BlueStacks androind emulator and install WGT on it. And a good thing about that as it is the mobile version you can watch the 2 credit video ads on it.

And lastly if you have a computer you can install either the Windows version or Mac version and play it on you computer.

but whatever you decide you really need to have your touch screen looked at.

• Lacoolj1
    46 Posts
    Sun, Mar 3 2024 1:06 AM

Thank you for your answer. I use the the Fire tablet.

RSS