Help › Forums

Cookies consent

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 3 2024 9:57 AM (1 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2024 10:34 AM

WGT - what is all this about all of a sudden:

The last few days the box on the left, circled in red, has started popping up.  Why?  I assume it has something to do with the thing circled in yellow.

I went in and turned everything off on the first page, then saw a link at the bottom of that for "Vendor Preferences".  Clicking on that brings up MANY more that have to be turned off.  If I hadn't have noticed that, there were many companies on that page that had default consent to mine data!  Took a good 2 minutes to turn everything off.  Saved my choices, but then when I saw it in the bottom left corner again later, I went back in and everything was reset to default!!!  Surely that can't be correct?

Why do we need this crap all of a sudden?  And if you are going to use it, have a button to turn EVERYTHING off with one click!

One final question, if we don't go in and turn everything off, does that give consent to everyone to do whatever they want with our pc's and data?

• Kacey1977
    660 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2024 9:57 AM

Yeah!! Am fed-up having to go through this EVERY time I log-in. 

CAN WE, PLEASE, HAVE A "REJECT ALL" BUTTON?

NO-ONE NEEDS to have our Data for ANY Marketing purpose!! WHY does a Golf Game needs Ads?

RSS