Forums

Help › Forums

Rented equipment ??

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 29 2023 11:44 PM (2 replies)
  • Port720
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 12:51 AM

Hi, I rented a set of clubs.. its supposed to be for 7 days and it worked however the next day (day 2) I get a message my rental has expired and I need to change my clubs?? then when I change my clubs to my original set it tells me the same thing. When I then go go back into my club selection the rented clubs are again showing as the selected clubs? I thus at the moment cant use the rented clubs but the whole game is now not working.

• ScottHope
    10,096 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2023 12:39 PM

Go into the game settings and make sure that customize equipment is set to advanced...

...then have a read of this.

• alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2023 11:44 PM

Port720:
    rented a set of clubs..[...] it worked however the next day (day 2) I get a message my rental has expired

(snipped an incorrect impression)

That's correct: Payed rental lasts for 24 hours, as indicated on the booking page. Same applies to free rentals during "free rental" periods.

OTOH, free rentals from levelling up only last two hours!

In any case, you can prolong your rental, because it doesn't expire during a game. So, start a single player 18 hole strokeplay game before the termination time. You may play it as long as it lasts, pause as much as you like.

RSS