Forums

Help › Forums

Game freezing on head to head 9 hole stroke play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:45 PM (58 replies)
  • springfield999
    9 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 4:18 AM

The next release? That could be days or weeks away!

So, in the meantime, it's going to be ok for us to forfeit our coin entries to get out of these situations, or else just sit and thumb twiddle until bedtime?

Come on WGT, this needs to be treated as an urgent failure of the game demanding some kind of priority from the development team.

While on the subject of game freezing....when are you going to do something about players who don't forfeit in a proper fashion? I can waste almost as much time frozen from the effects of that too.

• bwsq
    98 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 6:48 AM

WGTNico:

Thanks everyone for the reports, I've relayed it over internally and we're looking into the issue. We are currently working on performance improvements for the next release and hope this will help with these!

This all started with the new update if that helps your team figure it out.

• Ergot442
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 10:03 AM

Has this happened before? I’ve only been playing for the last couple of months. So my experience is limited. Sure hope the fix this. It been putting a block on my practice.

• Gibbit1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 1:26 PM

Oh, I absolutely agree with everything in this post!  The game is getting unplayable with this glitch, and people who forfeit by simply closing the app, leaving their opponent to sit and wait for the game to decide they're not coming back, just annoy the living crap out of me.  I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks WGT needs to do something about this.

• whodafuxdatguy
    5 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2023 3:16 PM

I've been playing for 10 years. This has never happened before. This clearly is due to the latest update. Game is almost unplayable. Puts extra pressure on because you feel like you need to make your putt to avoid this happening. 

• chris470
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 1:54 PM

having the same problem on 3 hole play for the last 3 or 4 days.

tough when you are in a competition Thanksgiving weekend

• EATCAT2
    4 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 2:36 PM

happening now , 4th time over the last 4 tourneys    BS

• xquzme
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 3:23 PM

Well said, the freezing is annoying, time consuming and costly.  The Forfeiting issue is quite annoying.

• Geomagus
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 3:55 PM

Happened to me too during the showdown.  Used the restart “fix” that has been recommended in a couple places.  Worked for one stroke.  Then the round crashed altogether and it gave me a bunch of bogeys.  Awesome.

Glad I wasted my coins an hour of my time to get 3 1/2 holes and knocked out of the event by a glitch. 

• DLimbaugh
    6 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2023 4:00 PM

Exactly - 10 times in 3 days.

RSS