Forums

Help › Forums

Game freezing on head to head 9 hole stroke play

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 12 2024 6:45 PM (58 replies)
  • briboy2023
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 9:06 AM

Since this mornings upgrade my game is freezing when I play the head to head 9 hole stroke play (2500 coins to win 4200 coins)

It freezes when I am waiting for my apponent to putt on the first hole. I tried 3 times and each time my game froze. I have to get out of it by forfeiting the game.

It is OK if I play a 3 hole stroke play.

Anyone else having this problem?

Additional note

My game still freezes on a regular basis but the way around this is to log out and then back in again. The game then goes througn the 'player disconnected' process. It's a bit of a faff but at least you don't lose your game. Presumably WGT will fix this problem as lots of players are experiencing it.

• acupofT
    2 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 7:02 AM

I found that it freezes when both players have a gimme - after the first player takes the gimme it freezes.  If one of the players restarts the game it lets you continue.  I reported this to them already and haven't received a reply yet.

• Kabongs9
    1 Posts
    Sat, Nov 18 2023 4:29 PM

I'm getting the exact same thing on 3-hole head-to-head. Thought it was just me. Seems to be only on my PC, not when I play mobile.

• Marsh680
    5 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2023 1:46 PM

Had the same every coin game 

• whodafuxdatguy
    5 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2023 7:49 PM

game been freezing all week since update. cant believe no one is really saying anything on here. its been getting worse since friday. 7 times today it froze up, including once while i had pass active. coin games, 3 hole, 9 hole. saw this post about a half hour ago, was gonna say something and said eh theyre probably already aware. i just played a game where it locked up where i was about to putt in for the win. me and my opponent just sat there chatting for 10 minutes and i left and gave him the win. this needs to be addressed and fixed :(

• Greynurse0
    37 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 3:51 AM

Yep, same here on Paris Room H2H games. Would like an answer to how they will fix this.

• Foodie859
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 9:51 AM

I haven’t finished a game in four days 

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 10:04 AM

Thanks everyone for the reports, I've relayed it over internally and we're looking into the issue. We are currently working on performance improvements for the next release and hope this will help with these!

• acupofT
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 3:56 PM

Not sure its a performance issue.  loading spinners are up for both players and the countdown timer is actively counting down.  The player whose turn it ws to put must force quit and rejoin to continue and it works after that but can happen multiple times especially when the second person putting is a gimme.

• Greg19475
    4 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 9:43 PM

has been happening for days now. it's getting worse all you do is lose coins cannot finish a game unless you forfeit.WGT should give all the coin back.

RSS