Forums

Help › Forums

random offsets

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 9 2023 12:58 AM (3 replies)
  • Dmaynard
    1 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 7:24 PM

Lately there have just been too many random happenstances that reduce the fun of wasting time with this game. Most recently and most likely to remove me from being a near habitual member of this game is the inconsistency of recognition of rounds played. For the 2nd time in the last 3 showdowns I had a 3-hole match that was not recognized. Resultantly the holes were recorded as 3 bogeys.  In both instances i finished the rounds well within the round time allotment, and proceeded to play the remainder of holes, i.e. it happened on the 1-3 and the 4-6 hole portions of the event. In both cases my other 3-hole round  scores recorded correctly. I can accommodate the random inconsistencies of this game but at some point when the idiosyncrasies become more and more consistent its time to relieve the frustration and call it quits. So long WGT. There are other options.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Wed, Sep 6 2023 8:30 PM

A member since 2008 leaving behind his first (and probably last) post. FIFTEEN YEARS! Wow...

Good luck with whatever you opt to play.

⇩⇩ LOL Steff I was so tempted to say it myself but then didn't want to stir the pot so... And another LOL for your "Keep Calm : It's STILL Summer" post in the other thread. 😁 Cheers. ⇩⇩

• HamdenPro
    2,415 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2023 2:50 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    leaving behind his first (and probably last) post. FIFTEEN YEARS! Wow...

Agreed, and he doesn't even get a trophy for it!

Just sayin'

P.S. Just a reminder to everyone, if you decide to quit the game, I suggest selling your clubs back. Oh, considering you would then be flush with credits, I play with LvL 51 Volvik Vivid (Pink) - with no trail.

• MioKontic
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2023 12:58 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    A member since 2008 leaving behind his first (and probably last) post. FIFTEEN YEARS! Wow...

He obviously didn't read the forum either, otherwise he would have known, and probably sick of reading, what the problem was.

RSS