Sun, Dec 4 2011 6:42 AM (70 replies)
  • RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:19 PM

MBaggese:

From Cosa Nostra

sorry.have to break it up in two files

Some great scores mbaggese! 

Please post how you would like the clubs 1000 credits worth of prizes distributed 

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:21 PM

Yoda79:

Hello Runwme, and Happy Thanksgiving!! I earned first place in my CC, United Nations CC, and won 500credits. I would like 2 sleeves of Calloways S balls. Thank you so much for doing this. This has been incredibly generous of you. Just good to see there are kind generous people still out there. Anyways on behalf of my club, the UNCC, and myself, I wish a Happy Thanksgiving once again, and be safe out there traveling. Thanks again.

Master Yoda

Thanks and congrats :)  Just sent your 2 sleeves of s balls to you 

Don

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:32 PM

billcliff:

Hi there,can you send the prizes as follows;

teedea    wgtg13 D yellow         4 sleeves.

aandy     callawaytz  level 35    1   sleeve.

wad109   callaway s level 33     1  sleve

stupre     wgt gi s top pro           1 sleeve

Thank you for your kindness and help with the screenshot.

Clive

Very welcome Clive

All prizes that have been won have been sent out. If you feel I missed anyone, let me know and I will get it sorted out.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2011 5:58 PM

RUNWME:
    Please post how you would like the clubs 1000 credits worth of prizes distributed 

Thanks Don,

I'll have Trevor (TC9495) post up how he wants it, I'm just a messenger:)

Thanks again for the generous contribution!

• TC9495
    1,217 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 10:56 AM

Thanks again for your great generosity;

1. DDuval981 - Callaway i (z)

2. cobaltm - Callaway i (s)

3. Moio - Callaway i (z) Legends (not sure it's possible to gift legend balls so normal will do if not)

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 11:33 AM

TC9495:

Thanks again for your great generosity;

1. DDuval981 - Callaway i (z)

2. cobaltm - Callaway i (s)

3. Moio - Callaway i (z) Legends (not sure it's possible to gift legend balls so normal will do if not)

Cant gift the legends so paid the rental on some call  reg z to dduval and moio , s balls to cobaltm. Let them know they only have 24 hrs to use them before rental period expires. LOL  

This free rental period and Im getting off cheap gifting prizes  lol   j/king

• helen1972
    347 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2011 11:42 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/2cfe00n.jpg

Here is the result for the big balls club,

Many thanks again,

helen.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 6:01 AM

Hi Don,

Thanks for sponsoring this WGT wide event. It has really generated some extra interest.

Please send callaway tour i(s) Lvl 33+ to Speedyschic and I will distribute them once we figure out how we want to do it. Thanks Again!!  Speedy

Here is TECC scorecard from St. Andy's. Great competition! Not enough room for all scores.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 9:34 AM

helen1972:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2cfe00n.jpg

Here is the result for the big balls club,

Many thanks again,

helen.

Congrats Helen to your club.  How would you like the prizes paid out ?

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2011 9:41 AM

speedyschic:

Hi Don,

Thanks for sponsoring this WGT wide event. It has really generated some extra interest.

Please send callaway tour i(s) Lvl 33+ to Speedyschic and I will distribute them once we figure out how we want to do it. Thanks Again!!  Speedy

Here is TECC scorecard from St. Andy's. Great competition! Not enough room for all scores.

Thank you for your comments Speedy. Elite posted some  great scoring  with  27 players 29 or better. Very nice.  Just sent you 4 sleeves of Call S balls to you. I  appreciate you redistributing the prizes to the club winners.

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

RSS