Forums

Help › Forums

What Happened?????

Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:19 PM (3 replies)
  • RHEAUME
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 10:19 AM

For 2 weeks now all my skills are gone, I've been playing Par, 1-2 over, and or under. Been hitting birdies regularly and even 2 eagles, then over night everything changed. This week all my shots off the fairway unto the greens are falling short or over the greens.

This is getting frustrated.

Also why am I being asked to buy more balls, like there's a time limit on the ones I already bought.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 11:14 AM

RHEAUME:

For 2 weeks now all my skills are gone, I've been playing Par, 1-2 over, and or under. Been hitting birdies regularly and even 2 eagles, then over night everything changed. This week all my shots off the fairway unto the greens are falling short or over the greens.

This is getting frustrated.

Also why am I being asked to buy more balls, like there's a time limit on the ones I already bought.

Not sure if this will apply or not but on Sept. 21 you were promoted to Tour Pro. I cannot recall if there changes to the game at that point. I do not believe there was a tee change or speed of the green change.

As for the balls not lasting as long, if your scores are higher that means you are using more hits on each ball.

Congrats on the Tour Pro nonetheless

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 11:50 AM

What an interesting 1st post from a member since 2008...

Looks like you created your account 14 years ago and have been activating it in earnest from August this year.

Yeah, really... WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 14 YEARS??

↓↓ EDIT: Exactly, PG! ↓↓

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:19 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

What an interesting 1st post from a member since 2008...

Looks like you created your account 14 years ago and have been activating it in earnest from August this year.

Yeah, really... WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST 14 YEARS??

+1 Inquiring minds want to know...Club has been dead for 2-3 years and Friends list is funny too- all new members as of Aug/Sep of 22.

Weird, wacky stuff....

RSS