Help › Forums

Protractor

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 27 2022 9:45 AM (9 replies)
  • gabriele1980
    24 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 2:04 AM

Hi all,

Anyone know if there is the possibility of download on internet a transparent protractor to be placed on the game to better identify the degree of wind direction?

Thx

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:24 PM

gabriele1980:

Hi all,

Anyone know if there is the possibility of download on internet a transparent protractor to be placed on the game to better identify the degree of wind direction?

Thx

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:55 PM

PureGro1:

gabriele1980:

Hi all,

Thx

What.....you went to high school. Did you finish high school? When I say high school I don't mean "high" school. 😅

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:58 PM

Hi Gabriele,

I tried something similar when I was new and ambitious at the beginning many years ago but you know what? Don't. It's not worth it.

The problem is the wind direction indicator (arrow) is not 100% accurate to start with. Sometimes it changes in accordance with camera angles and sometimes it doesn't unless the camera angles are dratically different or opposite to each other, front & rear views for instance so just take it as a rough guideline but never as a definite or ultimate game changer, you'll be very disappointed and exhausted otherwise.

I've personally compromised with a clock face like this one here.

Good luck.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 4:01 PM

callaghan159:
    When I say high school I don't mean "high" school.

LOL

• gabriele1980
    24 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 1:03 AM

ok @Simonthebeetle

thanks for your advice.

could i ask you your friendship to resolve another doubt?

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 1:40 AM

I have seen this being used before if you are really determined to have one, but it looks a bit old and may not work with newer operating systems. You can try it before you buy it.

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 5:21 AM

callaghan159:
    What.....you went to high school. Did you finish high school? When I say high school I don't mean "high" school. 😅

I will have you know I graduated top of my class from Skool of Hard Knocks before heading off to college at Phawk U.... LOL

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 6:09 AM

Simon hit bullseye with his post.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2022 9:45 AM

gabriele1980:

thanks for your advice.

could i ask you your friendship to resolve another doubt?

You bet. A friend request sent.

Yiannis1970:
    Simon hit bullseye with his post.

A reply that "makes your day", especially when it's from a player of this calibre.

Thank you, Yiannis. 🙏

RSS