1,551 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2011 9:36 PM

In addition to golf, there's swimming and tennis 

• ljbast
    943 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 3:33 AM

esssy:

true he looks anti social lol

Ya, I never meant to be mean or anything, just trying to help him by saying a CC might not be the best for him.

• jmehdi
    50 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 4:15 PM

• ALUMGOLD
    150 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 11:46 PM

Country club tournaments are usually set up a little easier than the ones you will find on the weekly board. You will earn level points a lot faster in a cc tourney  versus just playing on your own or with strangers.

Most cc members are helpful and will offer advice in the closed cc forum rather than this venue which can get off topic at times. 

You can join and if it's not your cup of tea  with just a push of a button you can leave and try another one.

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 6:37 AM

As the owner of East Coast CC we offer tier level tournaments with clubs as prizes.  It creates incentive to move up the levels which sometimes takes a little motivation.  This game definitely gets a lot more fun at the higher levels with the better clubs so helping the lower level players is part of my club's goal.  We also compete in inter-club matches, have full club tourneys, have a website: http://eastcoastcc.webs.com , and have some very motivated and helpful members that have made medals as rewards and greatly added to the CC experience.  

Cycle1979

• PAGES
RSS