Forums

Help › Forums

server issue

Fri, Mar 29 2024 11:22 AM (7 replies)
  • vozzyy
    9 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 8:21 AM

Hi...can anybody out there help??..I know wgt wont help me...thanks after Ive spent at least over a grand playing.....game went from good to wtf...when I sign on now it gives me a 502 gateway error....versionconfig.xml error. Ive tried everything I know. No..its not the router...yes ive cleared cache/cookies...yes Ive checked security/firewall settings.....why is it so difficult to get with this site. Want more money than this will be fixed today right wgt?...or ill dump the game and no more money....

• SamSpayed
    4,903 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 10:25 AM

Hi Vozzyy.  Take a look at this thread.  

The versionconfig.xml error (see screenshot below) is a connectivity issue on WGT's side.  They have yet to acknowledge the problem or attempt to resolve it.  They seem to think (incorrectly) that the problem is caused when you launch golf.exe directly rather than from the Launcher -- despite being told by many different people that even when they do that they still get this error.

• aichapman
    1,343 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2021 2:20 PM

Agree 100% Sam.

Same thing happened to me and did ALL suggested in ALL the different threads where this issue has been posted.

My computer was so clean Doctors were dropping off there surgical instruments to be cleaned by me.

No WGT for 2 days. 

3rd day morning no luck, then, afternoon same day tried again and BAM back online and it's been working fine ever since.

Sheeeesh.

Good luck to the O P. I feel your pain.

Cheers Alan

• lucky10057
    7 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 11:21 AM

I am having this same problem. Have had it for a few months now. tried to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Nothing seems to work. BTW my internet speed  is well over 300mbs.

• IanMcRoman
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 7:22 AM

Hallo , I have all day today VersionConfig.xml can't connect, wrote  to support but dead quiet ....

vozzyy:

Hi...can anybody out there help??..I know wgt wont help me...thanks after Ive spent at least over a grand playing.....game went from good to wtf...when I sign on now it gives me a 502 gateway error....versionconfig.xml error. Ive tried everything I know. No..its not the router...yes ive cleared cache/cookies...yes Ive checked security/firewall settings.....why is it so difficult to get with this site. Want more money than this will be fixed today right wgt?...or ill dump the game and no more money....

screenshoot

• LiamMarc926X
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2023 10:09 PM

Hi Ian

I m having exactly the same problem for 2 months now . Have you resolve this problem yet 

• papabear13591
    2 Posts
    Fri, Mar 29 2024 11:22 AM

Please help me get back online to wgt. keep getting golf.exe error

RSS